From:
Kathy Hoffman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kathy Hoffman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 2010 12:14:07 -0500

Happy Holidays from all of us at Ener-G Foods.
It has been a crazy week here in Seattle with Thanksgiving and horrible Snow and Ice storm.
We are now back to our regular Rainy weather.
We have great specials this month.
If you place an order at our web site www.ener-g.com and it is at least $50.00 you will receive free shipping.

We also have 15% off of the following items.

4250 Bread Crumbs
4140 Dinner Rolls
4514 Cranberry Biscotti Cookies

We made a Raisin Pie with crushed Biscotti Cookies.  We will have the recipe on our web site.

Also we do offer Gift Certificates.  Give us a call 800-331-5222 to purchase one.

Thank you all and have a wonderful Holiday Season.