From:
Bobbie Proctor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jul 1999 15:55:09 -0400

Nature's Path used to package single-serving packages of their Honeyed
Cornflakes, but I haven't seen them for sale for a very long time in
my local Fresh Fields/Whole Foods Store. When I asked whether they
would be getting any more in, the clerk investigated, then told me
that Nature's Path had discontinued this item.

But when I looked on Nature's Path website, that package size was
displayed as an option! I emailed them from their website, asking
whether that size package was still available, but have heard nothing
from them. This was about 2 months ago. I've just tried checking their
website again, but the Products page is blank! Perhaps it's being
updated (but you would think they would say so).

Does anybody know if they still make this single-serving package? It
was so convenient for travel, as you could eat it right from the box;
all you needed was milk or milk substitute, and a spoon.

Thanks in Advance!
Good luck and good health!

Bobbi in Baltimore