From:
Rodney Fife <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rodney Fife <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Nov 2011 12:31:02 -0400

The Gluten Free Consumer is here to show you how to cook a Gluten Free Thanksgiving Dinner. We will have step by step directions for you. There will be coupons and recipes as well.

This link will show you pictures of the turkey dinner our staff prepared.
http://youtu.be/yx_HcKTQ2q8?hd=1

The Gluten Free Consumer is a review magazine for gluten free products. We have a review team that is made up of individuals with Celiac Disease and Gluten Intolerance. They test products from food manufactures. They use this simple test, "If they would buy it and serve it to their families." So stop wasting money on Sawdust! Let us show you how t save money and eat well.

http://www.gfconsumer.com