From:
Luis Ignacio Hernandez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jul 1999 08:56:21 -0400

Dear Lesli:
     I'm sorry about the misunderstanding, i made the summary without help
(with my english).

    Here i'm sending a transcription of the original message from where i
got the information.  Rose Mary said:

"I feel like I am chained to Diflucan - but it is much better than Monistat.  I
generally take 300 mg.  every other day when the infection gets bad or when I
get a severely coated tongue and sores in my mouth.  It is not usually
prescribed for the systemic problems, but it works.  Sometimes I wonder if the
3 years I have been taking it causes it to be less effective."

     She said that is not usally prescribed for the systemic problems,
she didn't said:

"Diflucan it's not recommended, when the patient is suffering from
sistemic problems)." Like i wrote in the summary.

     I'd been under treatment with diflucan several times, and it works.  Few
months ago, i suffered a "lung edema" (previously i've suffered a strong bowel
inflamatory episode).  The edema dissapeared only after diflucan treatment.

     It would be interesting to get other opinions from the group.

     Sorry again for the misunderstanding.

     Best wishes.

Carolina Plaza
Caracas,Venezuela.