From:
ROSALIE F JALBERT <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Oct 1998 17:45:29 -0500

Just wondering how many of us on-line are going to be attending the above
conference?  There will not be a list this year of attendees (something to
do with people wanting confidentiality) so unlike last year, we will not be
able to make contact with each other unless we do it beforehand, such as
here on line.

If you would like to write to me privately, I will make a list.  IF you
write to me privately, it will mean that you WANT to be on the list.  No, I
won't sell your names to anyone (not even the great gf vendors who promise
to be there) <VBG-very big grin>

By the way, I am posting as a list MEMBER and not as an officer of CSA!

Hugs,

Rosalie