From:
Mark Lovett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mark Lovett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Nov 2004 11:19:05 -0800

Hello,

I am looking for some help from all of you . . . I have a friend who is being treated for IBS with little results (I know that the symptoms are the same for IBS and Celiac), she has several food allergies, migrain headaches, muscle cramps, extremely low energy, looses track of what she is doing, feels light headed, bowel problems, and now has passed out at church, having a seizure and was rushed to the hosiptal.  I am just wondering if anyone out there has had these same symptoms?

My husband was just dx with CD a couple of months ago, but his symptoms were only stomach/bowel problems, so I am not sure if these other symptoms could be Celiac or not.

Any info would help, I am trying to get my friend to be tested, she is a procrastinator!

Thank you in advance,

Anna Lovett