Date:
Thu, 7 Jul 2005 22:38:11 EDT

UPCOMING MEETING -

 We are having our annual ice cream social on Tuesday, July 12, 2005,  at our
usual meeting place. The details are:

July 12, 2005
Support Group Meeting
Integris Baptist Hospital, Conference Rooms "F", "G" and "H".
Meet and Greet at 6:30
Support Group Meeting at 7:00 p.m.
Program:  Annual Ice Cream SocialFeaturing Chaz Allen, the head writer,
producer, and  voice of the nationally syndicated radio program, "Little Known
Facts!" Chaz was  a Senior producer with ABC Television and has written for such
shows as "Murder  She Wrote" and "Growing Pains." Chaz is a five-time Addy
Award winner, named  Producer of the Year by the New York Producers Association,
Vice President of  the National Audio Publisher's Association and a National
CITE Award winner.
We will have fun games and prizes for the kids!
Please bring your favorite GF ice cream topping or goody to go with ice
cream. Gluten free ice cream cones make this Annual Ice Cream Social the real
deal! Drinks will be provided.
For directions see _www.okceliac.com_ (http://www.okceliac.com)