From:
Megan Garbin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Oct 2001 09:11:14 -0700

I have seen four or five products from Bob's Red Mill with the
"Gluten-Free" Label. I'm still unclear, however, as to the status of
flours that have not been repackaged or relabeled as gluten free.
Specifically thier rice flour, tapioca flour, xantham gum, corn flour
.... Anyone have any info on these products? Whether or not they are
also being milled in a gluten-free environment?

Megan
Seattle