From:
Aggi-Rose Reddin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Aggi-Rose Reddin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Apr 2004 13:43:30 -0400

Upon reading Roz's posting re this product, I decided to inquire directly,
as it is the same one we use. This is the reply I just received:

Dear Aggi-Rose,

Our Organic Wheat Free Tamari contains no gluten ingredients.  The alcohol
is corn based.

We do run other products in our plant that contain wheat.  We do not have a
designated line, but we do clean the line thoroughly before running our
Wheat Free Tamari.  We periodically send samples of our Wheat Free Tamari
to an independent lab to be tested for traces of gluten.  The tests have
come back showing no traces of gluten.

I know that our Wheat Free Tamari is used by many people who suffer from
Celiac Disease.  Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Regards,

Kathy Mattisz
Director of Marketing
San-J International

Seems cross-contamination should not be an issue - great relief! Aggi-Rose

Work as if you had no need for the money.
Love as if you had never been hurt.
Dance as if nobody was watching you.
Sing as if nobody was hearing you.
Live as if it was Heaven on Earth.