From:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Jul 2006 12:26:29 -0500

Recently I noticed a request for information about SeaWorld, but it didn't
say which city.  I don't know which Seaworld you are interested in, but
SeaWorld San Antonio has a gluten free list which can be found at
www.alamoceliac.org .   Go to the website and click on Defensive Dining.
Halfway down, on the left, is a button labeled San Antonio-SeaWorld.
I interviewed the Director of Culinary Operations in May, 2006.  He took me
to all the kitchens, where I was able to determine some of the safer things
for celiacs to order. I was told that each SeaWorld has different
restaurants and suppliers, but probably at least half of them should be the
same. You might print off the list we have, and take it with you for
reference.   Each restaurant will have a manager on duty.  I highly
recommend that you ask for that perso to help you navigate their menu and
make good choices.

I hope this will encourage others to interview their SeaWorld park and share
the results with the rest of us.  If you need any guidance about how to do
this, just let me know.

Anne Barfield

San Antonio, Texas
www.chickenparadise.com