Date:
Mon, 25 Aug 2003 18:33:31 -0400

Hi to the List,

   I just wanted to share my dining experience with you. I am sure as fellow Celiacs, we have all had good and bad experiences dining out before. I enjoyed reading all of your replies.

   This was the first time I had heard that it's illegal to bring in our own food/sauce etc. In the past, folks told me they brought in their own pastas, pizza crusts, sauces successfully to various restaurants, so this was news to me. Does anybody have any specific information about these restaurant laws? I think it would be a good idea that we all as a group know about them, since dining out is a challenge to us in the first place.

   Some people asked me if I would list the name of the restaurant on the list. I live in Monmouth Co. NJ so if anyone is curious, email me and Ill let  you know the name of the place. I'm not sure if I should name the restaurant publically for the whole list to see.

   Sometimes you win some, sometimes you lose some. That's life. Anyway, I'd rather eat in a place that actively wants my business. It makes for a much more pleasurable dining experience.

   Amy Kravitz [log in to unmask]