From:
A Gilliland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 10:42:32 -0800

Hi All-

I hate to single out any one particular company, but I
can't figure out how to ask this question without
pointing a finger at this one company without getting
tons of mail re: which breads are best - I've checked
the archives for opinions on that.

I'm not dx'd celiac, but the diet makes me feel
better, so I'm eating gf. I've been trying to make my
own bread, but because I'm also dx'd with an immune
dysfunction disease that sometimes causes me to sleep
36 hours at a time, often I find myself out of bread
and unable to expend the energy to make more. I don't
like what I've tried at the health food stores, so....

Realizing that taste is very subjective, is
Kinnikinnick bread worth the $15 shipping to the U.S.?

If you think so, which breads have you tried? I'm not
interested in bagels, donuts, etc. - just plain,
sandwich-type bread for toasting and sandwiches.

I'm picking Kinnikinnick because so many have posted
their bread is wonderful. Any opinions/info anyone is
willing to share would be very helpful and
appreciated.I think $15 is a bit steep to just try one
loaf...Or if anyone has info on where I can buy a loaf
in the U.S. to try, that would be great!

Cheers,

Ayn

Topeka, Kansas
(close to Lawrence and Kansas City)