From:
Betsey Carus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 1999 09:02:37 -0500

I have sent the recipes to everyone that requested recipes. The file was
so long I divided it into 3 parts. Let me know if you did not receive
any part so I can resend. If you do not receive any (although you had
requested the recipes)let me know and I will send the file.

Many of the recipes are from various publications (including several
that are out of print) and I do not have time prior to passover to
obtain permission to have the recipes put in the ng archives. I will get
permission for getting the recipes posted after passover

Although I was not able to get recipes for some of the requests, I was
able to get about 50 recipes that use potato starch or no starch. I
included a macaroon recipe, kugels, cakes, pies (several pie crusts
without any starch including potato starch), entrees, vegetable dishes,
mock matzah, blintzes (with several recipes using these, how to make
them into noodles, etc), knish, etc.

If you need these recipes for passover send me a request. If you do not
need these for passover then I would appreciate you waiting until the
file can be posted to the ng archives. I hope to update the recipes
based on feedback from everyone so waiting will hopefully mean the file
is even better than it is now. Plus I am actively requesting recipes
from everyone I know, so hope to have even more to add to the file.

Betsey Carus
Baltimore, MD USA
currently in Jerusalem Israel