Date:
Wed, 30 Apr 2003 09:08:43 -0500

Two things to the list this rainy morning in WI! Just wanted to let you know that Woodman's on hwy 50 and I94 has many gluten-free items now. They are near the back of the store in #18. I shop there alot and notice they are adding more and more items.

Also, if anyone in this area knows of a job that would include working with CD, I would be very interested. I have worked in the medical field for 20 years and now decided I would like to focus on CD. I plan to explore many avenues to find my "dream job" and thought perhaps someone out there might know of something. I live in southern WI and would consider nothern IL. Thanks in advance if you know of anything.

Happy Spring to you all! - Jane