From:
Lila Brendel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Jul 2000 12:43:51 -0500

I called the 800 # on Balance Nutrition Bar and she said they are all gluten
free.

I called American Fare (K-mart, Super K, and Big K store brand) and she gave
me a long list of GF products,  I could not write that fast and they do not
post it because it could change.... you know the story.  Here are some of
the items.  They are a lot less expensive that major brand names.  They are
coming out with many more products and she said to check back.
1-800-842-7886.

Cereals:  if malt is listed then great possibility not GF; either corn or
barley, they use whichever is available at that time.

Gluten Free:
Fruits
Vegetables
Yogart
Cheeses
Various chips

Anit-diarreal Liguids
Natural Fiber therepy
Tussin cold and allergy
Complete allergy
Vita Smart Sinus medications
American Fare pain relief: there brand compared to tylenol, advil, bayer,
       childrens tylenol, etc.
milkamagnesia (terrible speller) all flavors

Vita Smart Vitamins ONLY if you find the soft gel, the tablets/caplets HAVE
gluten

Hope some of this info helps!