Date:
Fri, 18 Apr 2003 00:24:03 GMT

Hi all- Just thought I'd let you know about this product,
which I used to eat with scones and on cake (pre-diagnosis).
Cathy
Oregon

"Smucker Specialty Foods, Inc.
126 Jefferson Street
Ripon, WI  54971

Dear Ms. McBride,
Thank you for your recent message regarding our Dickinson's
Fruit Curds. The natural flavor in the Lemon Curd does not
contain wheat, barley or rye.

Again, thank you for contacting us.  We hope this information
will be of help to you.

Best Regards,
Gail Hunt
Consumer Relations