From:
The Bradens <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Bradens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Mar 2007 20:44:31 -0500

Hi all,

A friend with limited computer access asked me to post to find out if anyone has had issues with Beta-Glucan from oats. They have been using shampoo that contains the Beta-Glucan and enzyme supplements from their dentist that also contains it. Her daughter, who has been gluten free for several years, was just tested by Dr. Fine's stool test and her score is still showing quite a bit of gluten sensitivity. Please no lectures on whether you think Dr. Fine's test is valuable or not and none on whether you can ingest gluten through the skin. I just want to hear back from those who have experiences with Beta-Glucan in either of these forms.

Thanks so much,
Shirley in VA

*******
*******