Date:
Sat, 4 Aug 2007 22:15:13 -0700

Dear List,

  I have an adult daughter who lives in Arizona who wants me to participate in a recipe exchange thing. She has diagnosed Crohn's disease and isn't doing real well. She's had surgery a couple of times - but it keeps flaring up.

  She can handle rice, chicken, fish, soy, etc okay.  She can't have any fresh fruit or vegetables, or eggs, or liquid milk, or wheat, etc.

  Without telling her that I told you about her -- would any of you like to participate in this special Recipe thing? It's like there are two names on the list, and the bottom one gets the top one lots of recipes by sending out emails to 15 people asking them to send out emails to 15 more... and it goes on and on.....  I might have sent it out to a couple of you already if I have recently answered your postings to the list, I hope that it was okay -- but I need some more to be able to come up with 15..

  I'm thinking  -- who else better to send her recipes than all of us who know what it's like to be on restricted diets?  I'm not going to tell her that this is what I'm doing -- she'll realize it when she starts getting them and I think that she will be very pleased to get some nice recipes that she can use and actually eat!  I'm the only one out of her 15 who is one a special diet. Everyone else will probably just send it out to others who will send her regular recipes that she won't be able to eat...

  Please - if you are "game" and would like to participate - Please email me at [log in to unmask]   You could continue it on if you want too, it's really easy, and hopefully, you'd get a lot of nice recipes too..

  Thank you,
  Jerri in California