From:
Patti Furey Crane <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Patti Furey Crane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 2008 14:51:53 -0800

Mariposa's delicious coffeecake is on special!

For the month of April get 10% off Mariposa's sour cream
coffeecake. This delicate 4" cake is layered with a walnut
and cinnamon brown sugar streusel and is perfect to share
with a loved one.

Also coming soon -- frozen bagels and pizza crusts. We
are working out the kinks on shipping and will be offering
these savory options in the near future so stay tuned!

All Mariposa baked goods are baked in our dedicated
gluten-free and wheat-free bakery in Oakland, California.
If you are in the San Francisco Bay Area, stop by our
gluten-free bakeshop & cafe for fresh gluten-free pizza,
bread, and bagels, as well as irresistible gluten-free
desserts. Our menu is always expanding and new
gluten-free creations are often being sampled in our cafe.

Also, save the date -- Saturday, April 11 ... We will be
having a meet-the-editor event with Ann Whelan, editor/
publisher of Gluten-Free Living. Ann will be at Cafe
Mariposa from 11am-1pm on April 12 with magazines and
stories to share. We hope you'll join us!

Cafe Mariposa is located at the front of the Mariposa
Baking Company. Our address is 5427 Telegraph Ave.,
Unit D3, Oakland, CA 94609. For hours and directions,
visit: http://www.mariposabaking.com/cafe/cafe_main.html

Thank you!

Patti

Mariposa Baking Company