From:
Ann Sokolowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 1999 19:28:51 -0400

I had a discussion with the Episcopa; Center in NYC as to the
regulations concerning the composition of communion wafers.  They
sstated that there are NO regs.  Wafers can be made from any grain.

It was suggested, however, that the gf wafers be kept seprate from the
remainder in a pyx to be held by the Rector.  In addition, it was
suggested that we become licensed Eucharistic Ministers to facilitate
handiing the Hosts.  It is a simple matter of paperwork done by the
Rector.

for further info, check with your local authorities.

ann