From:
Nancy Haehl <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nancy Haehl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 19:34:38 -0500

We just returned from a trip to Chicago.  We went to the Wildfire restaurant on West Eerie (downtown area) that wasn't listed in the archives. They were great. Ralph, the manager, assured me that we could eat there--(I had phoned in advance). He said he would be glad to come to our table and talk with us about the menu and also said that they are very diligent about accommodating persons with food allergies and intolerances. When we were seated, we informed our waiter about the diet and he came back and told us exactly what our son could have and what the ingredients were.  He also said that they never used to have many  people with grain allergies come in and now they have them all of the time. All of our meals were great and I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone, celiac or not.
Nancy Haehl
Indiana