Date:
Thu, 19 Apr 2007 00:40:19 -0700

Hi There -

I am querying the list for information regarding a
pair of youngsters I care for (in both meanings of the
word). Child # 2 is a 16 year old boy with cerebral
palsy and autism. He has been labeled as mentally
retarded, though I will not call him that quite yet.
He might just need to be GF.

This boy has intermittent projectile diarrhea. He
isn't yet toilet trained. Our fondest wish is to
maximize his potential and give him as good a quality
of life as possible.

The question:  Are there any listmates with personal
experience, guidance, success stories, or suggestions
relating to treating autism with a GF diet?  What
testing is necessary, that is, is the testing any
different than the testing for CD?

I'll be forwarding replies to the boy's parents.

Thank you all very much!

Kathy

Live now, age later!  Anti-aging supplements, dietary supplements, and
vitamins.
Visit  http://www.hubbellhealth.unfranchise.com/