From:
Kratzmeier Family <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kratzmeier Family <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Jun 2007 11:28:07 -0400

Wow -- appears that many many people eat there without problems! I must have received over 40 responses!!

Apparently they do have a Gluten page off their website which I obviously missed when I first checked their site -- I saw an allergen page which didn't really address the gluten issue -- had I gone over one more tab.....Anyway....

Some comments/warnings from members include:
-- stay away from the milkshakes due to cross contamination with those that have non gf add-ins since they are all mixed on the same machine
-- ask for a non marinated grilled chicken patty (not sure I understand this)
-- another response alluded to the same thing (they pull it from the back and grill it special for me)
-- another person warned  just don't ask for it without the bun but rather to make it special and free from contamination
Makes it sound like marinated ones are not gf??

-- stay away from the milkshakes due to cross contamination with those that have non gf add-ins since they are all mixed on the same machine
-- company policy is to use dedicated fryers for the fries (even located in a different place to avoid any confusion)
-- sunflower seeds used to be GF but no any longer; now they are dusted with flour
-- can't get a gf meal for kids (have to order an adult entry)
-- one person avoids all fast food for fear of cross contamination and also language concerns in expressing the importance of not having gluten

With that -- THANKS and I think we will give it a try.

Michele in MD