From:
Martin Kindler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Martin Kindler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 May 2003 12:24:37 -0400

Hello,

Can anybody confirm, other than the through the information on the Web, that
Genisoy Chunky Peanut Butter Fudge Protein Bars are indeed Gluten Free.  I
had a slight reaction (canker sores) around the same time that I had a
couple of these.  They are very tasty and it would be great if they were
truly gluten free.  I did contact customer service and they confirmed that
is was gluten free.  I was just wondering if anybody else had other
information pertainting to this or what other people's reaction to this
proten bar was.

Thanks,
Marty

This email with all information contained herein or attached hereto may
contain confidential and/or privileged information intended for the
addressee(s) only.  If you have received this email in error, please contact
the sender and immediately delete this email in its entirety and any
attachments thereto.