From:
Kathy Coughlin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jun 1995 20:30:46 -0700

about starting gluten challange.  She's only had gluten a couple of
times when she was about 1 (daycare error).  She reacted badly then.
I'm dreading this challenge.  I feel like I'm poisening her.  So how
bad will this be?  How sick does she have to get for a definitive
diognosis?  I would like to be sure once & for all if she has CD.

Also other rashes:  I've been GF for seven years & still have the same
psoriasis-like rash (pitoriasis rubra pilaris) on elbows, knees, ankles
& sometimes hands.  No more blisters, though.  Anyway, I am GF for
digestion, not skin.

Kathy Coughlin