From:
Cali Fine Foods <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 1 May 2008 11:34:00 -0700

Hi everyone!

Spring is here and we're loving it!! Get ready for grilling, Mother's
Day, graduations, Memorial Day, so many wonderful times for great
gluten-free food. Check out some of the newest reviews on Cali Sweet &
Spicy BBQ Rub, Herb Medley, and Garlic Gusto at:

www.glutenfreefoodreviews.com/category/condiments-baking-seasoning-ingredients

Don't risk getting glutened by taco seasonings or BBQ rubs from
companies that don't understand gluten-free. Our products are
manufactured in a dedicated gluten-free facility. Cali Gourmet
Seasonings are all-natural, no preservatives or MSG, and free of gluten,
yeast, soy, and potato.

Check out our SPRING SPECIAL for a spicy good time!! Get 6 packages of
Spicy Fiesta and 6 packages of Sweet & Spicy BBQ Rub in a handy box for
the pantry for only $22.00, regularly $25.08. This SPRING SPECIAL is
ONLY good at:

www.califinefoods.com

Our other delicious products include Garlic Gusto, Herb Medley, and Dill
Delight. We want to be in your local stores and with your help we can
be. Love Cali? Ask for it in your local stores and then send us an email
at: [log in to unmask] with the store's info.

Cali can also be ordered at www.food4celiacs.com and www.glutenfree.com.

We would like to welcome our newest retail stores:

Navan Foods
Virginia Beach, VA

Lingonberries Market
Vancouver, WA

Health Food Shoppe
Ft. Wayne, IN

Gluten Free Store
Northbrook, IL

Four Seasons Natural Foods
Saratoga Springs, NY

Sydney's Health Market
Fargo, ND

Cali is an easy way to make a dip, marinade, vinaigrette, salad
dressing, or add flavor to meat, beans, rice, pasta, or vegetables.
Need a super easy dip in a hurry?  Mix 1 pkg Cali Garlic Gusto, Herb
Medley, or Dill Delight to 2 cups sour cream or imitation sour cream.
Let sit in refrigerator for 15 minutes before serving.  Absolutely
delicious!!  Add some Cali to your dishes and spice up your life!

Judy