From:
Denis Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Denis Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Apr 2011 07:24:28 -0400

myGlutenFacts.com has officially launched our 2011 GF Easter Chocolate and
Candy Lists for the USA & Canada!
http://www.myglutenfacts.com/events/gluten-free-easter-candy-list/

It's absolutely FREE and you don't even have to sign up to browse through or
print our 2011 GF Easter List. We'll be adding more productsthroughout
April, but there are already hundreds of products to browse through, so hop
on over!

We've confirmed how these products are made (shared equipment or gluten free
facility), as well as the steps taken to ensure that every product listed is
safe for your gluten free diet.

Visit our facebook
page<https://www.facebook.com/pages/myGlutenFactscom/207341403684#!/pages/myGlutenFactscom/207341403684?sk=wall>to
read our Easter discussions and let us know your favorite GF Easter
treat!

We also make it easy for family & friends to know which foods are safe for
you without becoming gluten free experts.
If you haven't checked it out already, myGlutenFacts.com also offers more
tips & tricks on how to better manage your gluten-free lifestyle:

   - information about celiac disease & gluten intolerance
   - video recipes
   - restaurant menus & help
   - GF legislation 101
   - GF Facts

We hope you enjoy the website since it was created with your needs in mind.

Wishing you all a great Easter,

Denis

*******
*******