Date:
Sun, 13 Aug 1995 21:48:25 -0400

This is my first E-mail through this group.  I was diagnosed in February and
have found the information here very helpful.  Just found today Lundberg
Family Farms Quick
Country Rice Pilaf.  Has anyone researched this product yet and is it GF?

I'd really like some rice that has some excitement like the mixes I used to
use before Celiac.

Thanks for your help.  My E-mail address is via my husband [log in to unmask]

Brenda Shapiro
Cleveland, Ohio