Date:
Tue, 17 Dec 1996 14:03:29 -0500

On 96-12-15 Cindy Fisher asked:

What about yeast infections.  In my recent 2-day challenge with wheat before
my blood test, I got a yeast infection besides all the other symptoms
(headache, bloating, fuzzy thinking, urethritis, and general malaise)
....................One message referred me to a book called "The Yeast
Connection" by William Crook.  I was new to celiac disease and unaware of a
connection, ....

Is yeast the same as a fungal infection, foot, crotch, pits?
I've also had this for 1 1/2 years without the anitfungal creams
doing a thing.  Now that I've stopped all wheat products it's
all clearing up.

Dennis