Date:
Fri, 3 Sep 2010 17:42:40 -0700

  I enjoy really good beers, especially "Belgian" Trappist style beer,
the most well known example of which would probably be Chimay.  In the
opinions of many beer aficionados,  these are the best beers on the
planet.  By comparison, most all gluten free beer is especially
disappointing.  I recently tried a Belgian gluten free beer called
"Green's Dubbel Dark Ale":
http://the-alcohlog.blogspot.com/2010/04/greens-dubbel-dark-ale.html
While not as good as a non-gluten free variety, such as Unibroue's
outstanding "La Terrible" http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/22/3635/,
I honestly have to say it is better than most beers in general I have
sampled in my life.  Not cheap, 500ml goes for about $6.75 at PCC (a
Seattle chain) but worth it at least occasionally for a true beer flavor
with no gluten.

David

*******
*******