From:
Rita Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rita Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Feb 2009 19:54:37 -0600

Does anyone know if the anibiotic Doxycycline is gluten free? I am working tonight and am not able to do any research.   Also, since this is an antibiotic and it will kill all the good stomach bacteria, is there anything that will help to restore it fast or keep a good level?  I normally end up with a yeast infection and would like to avoid that.  I already  take acidophilious and L-Glutamine twice a day.
Thanks for your help.
Rita

*******
*******