From:
Danna Korn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Sep 1998 13:56:05 UT

Hi...
I have seen several posts about GF hair care products lately.  Am I missing
something here, or are people eating their shampoo?  It seems to me that
unless you're ingesting the product, there is no way it can get into the
digestive system.  Please let me know if I'm wrong, since my 9-year-old son is
the one with CD, and I don't want to do anything to endanger him.

Danna