From:
Carol Leather <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Feb 1998 17:06:08 +0000

Dear all,

This is probably a very silly question but I wanted to check before I
wasted my time and ingredients!

Here in Britain, I have found it impossible to find Tapioca flour or
starch. I am wondering if I ground some tapioca in my flour mill whether
it would be the same. Lots of your lovely sounding recipes call for this
ingredient. Also none of our local health food shops stock Xanthum gum,
would gelatine powder work?

Thanks in advance for your help.
--
Carol Leather