Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2006 14:52:34 -0500

Here are the responses:

1.  Clinque and Merle Norman have a few that are gf; you have to check the
ingredients.

2.  Wet 'n' Wild Lipsticks are gf.  On the East Coast they are sold at
Pathmark Supermarkets, CVS, WalMart and a few big chain drugstores.

3.  A list (8 pages), which is a couple of years old, was provided with the
suggestion that I recheck with the companies.  It contained information on
names of ingredients that are derived from gluten-grains.  Unfortunately, I
inadvertently deleted the attachment.

4.  Check the archives...big list there.   (I am new to LISTSERV, so I was
not aware of this list.  The sender was correct; there is a lot of info
here.)

5.  Not many!  Burt's Bees brand are guaranteed to be GF.  Mary Kay
Signature Series have been GF to date, but they could change their formula.

6.  I use Revlon without a problem.

Hope this helps!