From:
"Lani K. Thompson" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lani K. Thompson
Date:
Sun, 1 Mar 2009 14:14:38 -0500

CLAN THOMPSON RELEASES NEW DRUG SMARTLIST

Our new Windows drug SmartList has automatic update which will check for updates online and download them automatically, whenever they become available. (IMPORTANT NOTE: This feature is only available on SmartLists purchased directly from the Clan Thompon website at www.clanthompson.com/celiacstore).

In addition, we updated information on around 718 products and added 45 new products to our list.

CLAN THOMPSON MINI-LIST

Manufacturers of the following products reported them to be GLUTEN FREE in the USA when we called them in February. Our list provides verified gluten info on around 2,698 products.For more info, or to download a FREE DEMO of our celiac Drug SmartList software, visit our CeliacSite at www.clanthompson.com/celiacstore. We have versions for Windows, Macs, Palm handhelds, and Pocket PCs. (Our food SmartList is also available for iPhone/iPod and SmartPhones).

American Whey
CVS Regular Senna laxative (UPC 5042821842)
Osteo Bi-Flex Triple Strength
Osteo Bi-Flex Regular Strength
Designer Whey Fruit Isolate Powder - pomegranate fruit
Selsun Blue Medicated Treatment Shampoo
Cepacol Sugar Free Sore Throat and Coating Lozenges
Blistex Lip Balm - Mint
Doan's Analgesic Caplets Extra Strength
Doan's PM - extra strength
Vicks Chloraseptic Sore Throat Spray
Titralac Plus Antacid Tablets
Tylenol Arthritis Pain Relief Caplets
Children's Tylenol Meltaways Bubblegum Burst
Motrin IB Caplets
Infants' Motrin Drops Dye-Free
Imodium AD Caplets
Children's Tylenol Suspension Cherry Blast
St. Joseph Adult Chewable Tablets

Clan Thompson's Celiac SmartLists are a series of programs which make it easy to find gluten information on thousands of items. Our SmartLists are the ONLY software that contains VERIFIED gluten information, and a "Comments" field is included to provide even more information.