From:
"KATHY.G" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Feb 1999 16:09:12 -0500

Thought you would all like to know that I called Tyson's regarding the GF
status of their roasted chicken which you can find in the fresh chicken
area of your supermarket.  The woman was very pleasant and said she would
have to check with their nutritionist and call me back, which she did the
following day.  She said all Tyson's Roasted Chicken products are GF.

These are great for school lunches -- or for any quick meal.  You can buy
an entire chicken, breast halves or drumsticks.

Kathy Grzedzinski
Alpharetta, GA