From:
Eliyanah Delicate <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Oct 1998 09:43:41 -0400

Hi everyone,
        I am still trying to track down what does and doesn't make me
sick.

1.  Does anyone out there have a reaction to gluten that involves being
woken by hunger pains in the middle of the night?

2. Does anyone have any suggestions as to HOW they go about tracking down
a trace/hidden gluten? I mean, if you get sick with what seems to be a
usual gluten-reaction to you, but you have been eating carefully, where do
you start looking? I'm at a loss. But I'm back with low-grade fever, lost
more weight (down to 90.86 lbs!!), fatigue and excruciating abdominal pain
(that comes in waves). I feel like this is a never ending battle. I just
want to curl up and wait for it to be over, but I know that won't solve
anything.. .

        Sorry. Just feeling a little overwhelmed, and frustrated that even
after the biopsy they don't know whether or not I have CD. And the next
gastro appt. is not until mid-December. Thanks for listening. This list
makes the feeling alone part, go away somewhat.

        Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Eliyanah Delicate
Ottawa, Canada

--
Coming to you live from Where The Wild Things Are
-A division of the Eliyanah Delicate Update News Service