From:
Alex Pierschalla <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Alex Pierschalla <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Jul 2008 16:00:25 -0700

Here are the menus from my earlier post:

Ivory Coast Restaurant
Kalahari Resorts

Gluten Free Menu Choices

Breakfast
All egg dishes without bread
All meat products
Fresh fruits

Lunch and Dinner
All hamburgers, melts or sandwiches without breads
All wraps without tortillas
Fish Tacos with baked fish and no tortilla
Shrimp Cocktail
Ivory Coast Pub Chips
Chicken Wings without any Sauces
All Salads without croutons, wasabi peas or tortillas
Crème Brulee Dessert
----------------
Kalahari Resorts

Gluten Free and Dairy Free Menu Choices

Breakfast
All egg dishes without bread
All meat products
Fresh fruits

Lunch and Dinner
Chili Con Carry without the tortillas (without cheese
and sour cream)
Lettuce Wraps without the sauces, Wasabi peas and
fried rice
Mozambique salad (without cheese and dressing)
Steak and Shrimp Alfredo gratinne without pasta
(dinner only)
Italian Broil without pasta (dinner only)
Ribeye – Fillet Mignon, (without the bread served
under the steak), and T-bone steak without butter on
the steaks (dinner only)
Home style Pot Roast without the gravy
Fish and Chips – baked only (dinner only)
All hamburgers without the bun and cheese
All panini sandwiches without the bread, butter,
cheese and sauces

------------
Kahunaville Restaurant
Kalahari Resorts

 Gluten Free Menu Choices

Island crab dip without any tortilla chips
Chicken wings without any of the sauces
New York steak without any sauces
House salad
Caesar salad without croutons
Southwest salad without tortillas
Shrimp prepared without sauces or breading
Salmon without any sauces on anything
Any hamburger without a bun
Hot dog without the bun
Ice cream