From:
Ellen Allard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ellen Allard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Jun 2006 18:14:19 -0700

For those who live in or near Worcester, MA or central Massachusetts, we had a very pleasant meal at Pub 99 in downtown Worcester on Central St. One of the managers hadn't heard of Celiac Disease, but she took a personal interest and made our meal very pleasant. She actually went into the kitchen and prepared my salad from scratch. She retrieved a new pan from their stock and used that to cook my steak. She personally microwaved my potato. And she looked in her paperwork to see if there was anything written about the gluten free status of the meal I chose. I certainly wouldn't expect that kind of attention from the manager every time I patronize the restaurant (though it was terrific), but clearly the management is eager to please the customers. So, we highly recommend that you visit their restaurant.

  Regards,
  Ellen A.

Regards, Ellen
  http://iamglutenfree.blogspot.com/