Date:
Mon, 6 Aug 2007 16:30:03 -0500

A new member in our support group wants to buy a bread machine that works
well for gluten free breads.  She has been looking at the Zojirushi BBCC
X-20 and has asked if I know anyone who has it and what they think of it.  I
do not so am turning to all of you who do have one.

Like it or not?

Any other bread machine that any of you are sold on?

Brand/model  ---  does it have a GF cycle?

Thanks.  The newly diagnosed member will appreciate it.  I know some of you
prefer the oven instead and I have read that in the archive so right now we
are just seeking information as indicated above.  Thanks a bunch.

Sharon in Kansas

*******
*******