From:
"Tyson,Carol,Dick" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Jan 1997 16:01:39 -0900

Hello to all,
So for Christmas this year i got a welbuilt breadmachine, cool. I am want
to try my next loaf of bread  but am not so sure of the yeast I purchased
today. I'm watching the mail for gf yeast , but has not arrived as of yet.
What I got today was Saf-Instant yeast, a french brand.
does anyone know if its ok?
thanks, see ya,
dick flaharty
fairbanks, alaska

ps....   Hope all you folks in the mid-west U S  enjoy all the cold air we
are sending your way, we were done with it anyway, so now its your turn...

             Tyson....Carol....Dick

Where winter is great and the snow is always deep...