Date:
Fri, 19 Nov 2004 20:53:06 -0500
<<Disclaimer: Verify this information before applying it to your
situation.>>

The answer was Boston Market. I got food for my kids to eat during their
school's Thanksgiving feast today. The manager of Boston Market in Reston's
North Point shopping center let me in a few minutes before they opened (I
called last night about this) so I could get the food to the school before
the first lunch shift. I made gf pumpkin pie (Rebecca Reilly's book) in
little glass tart bowls to go with their meals. Everything turned out great.
Here's a summary of menu items from someone who go the list a week ago :

BOSTON MARKET

11/11/2004

Info obtained via phone

 Gluten-Free Menu Items:

7          Butternut Squash

7          Rotisserie Chicken

7          Cranberry Relish

7          Creamed Spinach

7          Fruit Salad

7          Mashed Potatoes

7          Rotisserie Chicken

7          Corn

7          Green Beans

7          Hot Cinnamon Apples

7          Garlic & Dill New Potatoes

7          Lemon Herb Rotisserie Chicken (seasonal item)

7          Seared Broccoli with Hollandaise Sauce (seasonal item)

Just remember to make sure to ask for NO GRAVY, and to ask for NO CORNBREAD.
They do like to toss those cornbread muffins around.  (In the kids meal...
there is a compartment in the tray specially designed for the corn muffin,
so you must emphasize that you don't want it in there).
 Note:

7          Kid s meal is served with cornbread that fits in the kid s meal
special plate.  If ordering kid s meal, make sure to order WITHOUT cornbread
to avoid cross-contamination