From:
barbara lane <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
barbara lane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Dec 2002 06:40:29 -0800

Went to the movies last night. This morning my body is telling me that perhaps I shouldn't have eaten the popcorn and/or soda. Both sounded safe to me. PopCORN should be OK. If Wesson oil and butter are OK, then that part should be OK, and salt is OK, right? The Coke they serve is carbonated water and coke syrup. Now that I'm writing it, instead of drinking it, I'm thinking that the word "syrup" does not sound benign. Can anyone clarify for me? Thanks.

Barbara