From:
Doug & Glenda Tyler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Nov 1998 14:33:30 -0500

Greetings, Listmates!

    Hormel's number is 800-523-46355. In July, I was told they do not
have a "list" to send out; however, the verbal list given me included
Pepperoni, original and turkey.

    Other items gluten-free: Dinty Moore Beef Stew, Mary Kitchen Corned
Beef Hash, Little Sizzlers, 5 oz. Chunk Chicken, Ham & Turkey, Bacon
Bits, Herb Ox Cubes & Packets, Regular Hormel Chili w/Beans, Bacon, Ham,
"Wrangler's Beef" Hot Dogs, 7/98.

    Telephoning is such an easy thing to do and does reassure us all of
the quality we are searching for. Please call Hormel and ascertain this
information is still current. On a personal note: when I shop, I am
constantly writing product names and telephone numbers to call and
research items I am interested in purchasing. It's not a real bother and
saves the frustration of never knowing for sure.

Good Health & Good Eating!!
Glenda Tyler, Virginia Beach, VA