From:
Cassandra Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Feb 1998 20:10:44 -0500

Thank you for all your responses to my post concerning my biopsy dilemma.
The majority definately recommended postponing the biopsy which I have done.
I am now gathering tips on how to survive a gluten challenge while still
eating enough gluten to give an accurate diagnosis.  Some days are really
rough but I've learned a few tricks like eating gluten just before bed so I
can sleep through the stomach pain and headache.  All tips are welcome.

Current corny joke around our house:  Going for the gold in Broadway!

Cassandra in Broadway, VA