Date:
Tue, 11 Nov 1997 07:24:40 -0500

The Greater Washington, D.C. Area Celiac Sprue Support Group will be meeting:

SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 15, 1997
2:00 PM
KENSINGTON PARK LIBRARY, 4201 KNOWLES AVENUE, KENSINGTON, MD
301/897-2211
TOPIC:  HOLIDAY BAKING

DIRECTIONS:

Take the Beltway to the Connecticut Avenue (North) exit in Maryland.  Travel
north approximately 2 miles on Connecticut Avenue.  Turn left onto Knowles
Avenue (traffic light - Shell station on right, Knowles Pharmacy on left).
 Go through the traffic light at Knowles and Summit.  The library is on your
right.

This will be a repeat of our successful theme from two years ago.  Please
bring a gluten-free holiday of your choice.  If you are unable to bring food,
please bring gluten-free recipes.  This is the time of year when our
appetites are high, and this is an excellent opportunity for tasting and
collecting recipes from others.  To make this meeting a success, we will need
as many people as possible bringing food.  We are looking for cakes, pies,
cookies, etc. that might be enjoyed during the holiday season.

In the event of inclement weather, postponed or cancelled WACSSG meetings
will be announded on the radio by WTOP Newsradio (AM 1500) and WASH-FM 97.1.

Address check:  If you are a member of WACSSG and did not receive the
November newsletter, please send an email to Becky Campbell at

PARENTS OF CELIAC CHILDREN:  This subgroup of WACSSG has held three meetings
to date.  The next meeting will be Sunday, January 4, 1998 at 6 PM hosted by
Becky Campbell. Please email her for more information.  Please join us for
conversation, commiseration, information and shared ideas.

Sarah Barnett
Washington, D.C.