Date:
Fri, 24 Aug 2007 21:17:31 -0600

Hi All--

Someone on the list (or I found a recipe - can't recall which) mentioned
chipped beef on toast. That used to be a really favorite easy comfort-type
food for me. I can't find Carl Buddig dried beef down here, but one grocery
suggested Swift Premium dried beef in a jar. Does anyone know if Swift dried
beef is GF? (I went to their web site, but couldn't find any real product
info) Or, does anyone know of another brand that's GF that I might find in
one of our grocery stores? (We don't have Whole Foods, Wild Oats or Trader
Joes)

I don't remember seeing dried beef by Boar's Head, so that's probably out.
I've checked Kroger and Publix and Walmart. Does Cosco have a GF dried beef?

I'll be glad to summarize any responses I receive. Thanks a bunch!  ~~Ayn in
Alabama