Date:
Mon, 9 Aug 1999 21:07:15 EDT

The next Celiac Sprue Support Group meeting for the Ohio Miami Valley area
will be held Thursday, August 12, at 7:00 pm at Miami Valley Hospital in
Dayton, Ohio.  We meet in the Maxon Parlor room in the Health and Education
building next to the visitor's parking garage.  Pamela's products has sent
many kinds of cookies for us to sample.  We also have the video tapes from
the Calgary celiac conference held earlier this year and will probably view
one of them as our program.