From:
Olive Digital Technologies <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Dec 1999 20:03:53 -0000

Firstly I would like to introduce myself as
the new website designer for The Irish
Coeliac Society.

In our new site we want to make it as useful
to all people and families of anyone affected
by CD.  If possible we would like you to mail
your stories of your diagnosis and it's immediate
and then long term affect on your life.

Also we would like the stories of the immediate
relations of people with CD.  If your child, brother,
sister, husband, wife, girlfriend etc has CD
your story will help others in the same situation as
you.

Please send all replies to [log in to unmask]
Our new site will probably be at www.coeliac.ie but
until then our current site is at:
http://www.geocities.com/HotSprings/Resort/6005/

thanks in advance for all replies