From:
Maryrose Hopke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Maryrose Hopke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 2006 13:04:17 -0700

Celiac Disease Foundation is pleased to announce 2 events in Las Vegas,
Nevada.
Whole Foods Gluten Free Food Tasting April 20th and CDF Las Vegas Support
Group Meeting with Elaine Monarch, CDF Founder and Executive Director
speaking on April 22nd at the Whole Foods Market in Henderson.

More Details:

~Event One~
Gluten Free Food Tasting

 • Where? Whole Foods Market on Charleston and Rampart
 • When? April 20th at 7:00 PM
 • What? Whole Foods Market is offering a gluten free food tasting and store
tour that will help those with Celiac Disease to become familiar with the
location of gluten free foods and vitamins within the store.
 • Do I need to R.S.V.P.? Not required, but if you can it will help to
assure there are plenty of goodies to sample!
 • Who do I contact for further info?  Jennifer Sullivan at phone #
702-985-7664 or email to  [log in to unmask]

~Event Two~
CDF Las Vegas Support Group Meeting

• Where? Whole Foods Market in Henderson at Green Valley Parkway and 215
• When? April 22nd at 9:30 AM
• What? Whole Foods Market in partnership with the Las Vegas Celiac Disease
Support Group and Henderson restaurant Low Calzone, will have Elaine
Monarch, Founder and Executive Director of the Celiac Disease Foundation
speaking about Celiac Disease, followed by a brief LV CD Support meeting
that will be followed with a gluten free food store tour and will end with
Low Calzone’s chef preparing gluten free foods for your tasting delight that
will soon be available in Low Calzone’s restaurant made with Whole Foods
Market products!
• Do I need to R.S.V.P.? Not required, but if you can it will help to assure
there are plenty of goodies to sample!
• Who do I contact for further info?  Jennifer Sullivan at phone #
702-985-7664 or email to     [log in to unmask]

Check out the Las Vegas Celiac Disease Support Group.